Prices and general conditions
- The price varies depending on the duration and period of your stay. You can request the exact price through our availability request;
- During the mid and high season the maximum specified occupation of the apartment will be charged;
- Smoking is prohibited in the apartments and common areas;
- Upon prior agreement we accept small pets. The daily rate is 10.00 €, meals not included;
- Weekly bookings are made from Sunday to Sunday .
The services include
- Outdoor parking;
- Garage for bikes;
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer and heater;
Additional services upon request
- Daily cleaning;
- Indoor heated garage:
- 1 day: 10.00 € (car), 5.00 € (motorbike) ;
- Microwave oven;
- Washing machine: 10.00 € per wash (including detergent);
- To the indicated prices will be added the local city tax of €1.40 per person/per day for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated on the invoice;
- Final cleaning: from 30.00 to 50.00 €.
Arrivals and departures
- The booking period runs from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation;
Cassa Rurale of Val Badia, agency Colfosco
NAME: Mersa Valtrude
IBAN: IT 42 M 08010 58341 000301004085
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3000. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Parte III, titolo III, Capo I del d.lgs. 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties. The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- FREE cancellation with 100% refund of the advance deposit in case of a tourism travel ban on the booking arrival date.
For all other cases:
- More than 60 days before arrival: refund of the confirmation deposit;
- up to 21 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 14 days to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.